On Tuesday 30 June 2020, the Victorian State Government announced a $5,000 grant for small Businesses affected by the local lockdown Stage 3 restrictions.
To be eligibilbe for this grant your business must meet all of the following criteria:
- are operating in a postcode that is affected by the return to Stage 3 restrictions (not necessarily their registered address); and
- are an employing business; and
- are currently registered to pay GST; and
- have a payroll of less than $3 million per annum; and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (date of the State of Emergency declaration); and
- have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in Victoria on 16 March 2020.
The restricted postcodes include:
- 3012 – Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
- 3021 – Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
- 3032 – Ascot Vale, Highpoint City, Maribyrnong, Travancore
- 3038 – Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens
- 3042 – Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie, Niddrie North
- 3046 – Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
- 3047 – Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
- 3055 – Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West
- 3060 – Fawkner
- 3064 – Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickleham, Roxburgh Park, Kalkallo
For more information on the Grant, or to Register your interest, see here.
If you would like our assistance managing this process, we are just a phone call away!